Nama Sushi SF operates its website: www.namasushisf.com. Please read the following Terms of Conditions carefully before using this site.
1. Applicability & Acceptance of These Terms and Conditions
By viewing, using, accessing, browsing, or submitting any content or material on www.namasushisf.com, you agree to these Terms and Conditions as a binding legal agreement between you and Nama Sushi SF, without limitation or qualification. The term "you" or "You" shall refer to any person or entity who views, uses, accesses, browses, or submits any content or material to www.namasushisf.com.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then you may not use www.namasushisf.com. Nama Sushi SF reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. You agree that each visit you make to www.namasushisf.com shall be subject to the then-current Terms and Conditions, and continued use of www.namasushisf.com now or following modifications in these Terms and Conditions confirms that you have read, accepted, and agreed to be bound by such modifications.
2. User License
Nama Sushi SF grants you permission (which may be revoked at any time for any reason or no reason) to view www.namasushisf.com and to download, email, share via social networking or print individual pages from www.namasushisf.com in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained on such pages. No other use is permitted. You may not, for example, incorporate the information, content, or other material in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not modify, copy, distribute, re-publish, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, reuse, resell, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, content, material, software, products or services obtained from www.namasushisf.com, except as specifically noted above. Except as specifically authorized by Nama Sushi SF, you may not deep-link to www.namasushisf.com for any purpose or access www.namasushisf.com manually or with any robot, spider, web crawler, extraction software, automated process or device to scrape, copy, or monitor any portion of www.namasushisf.com or any information, content, or material on www.namasushisf.com. Nama Sushi SF reserves all of its statutory and common law rights against any person or entity who violates this paragraph. You may not link or frame to any pages of www.namasushisf.com or any content contained therein, whether in whole or in part, without prior written consent from Nama Sushi SF. You may share links to www.namasushisf.com via social networking technology reference on www.namasushisf.com. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You agree that your use of www.namasushisf.com and or services on www.namasushisf.com is subject to all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. You also agree:
· to comply with US law and local laws or rules regarding online conduct and acceptable material;
· not to use www.namasushisf.com or their services or submit content to www.namasushisf.com if you are under the age of 13;
· not to use www.namasushisf.com to purchase alcohol unless you and the alcohol recipient are 21 or older and present a valid photo identification(s) verifying your age at the time of alcohol delivery;
· not to access www.namasushisf.com or services using a third-party's account registration without the express consent of the account holder;
· not to use www.namasushisf.com for illegal purposes;
· not to commit any acts of infringement on www.namasushisf.com or with respect to content on www.namasushisf.com;
· not to use www.namasushisf.com to engage in commercial activities apart from sanctioned use of Nama Sushi SF services;
· not to copy any content, including, but not limited to restaurant menu content, for republication in print or on-line;
· not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems from or through www.namasushisf.com;
· not to interfere with another person's use and enjoyment of www.namasushisf.com or another entity's use an enjoyment of www.namasushisf.com;
· not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and or
· not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of www.namasushisf.com, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through www.namasushisf.com or affiliated or linked sites (including those of our restaurant partners)
Harm from Commercial Use
You agree that the consequences of commercial use or re-publication of content or information from www.namasushisf.com may be so serious and incalculable that monetary compensation may not be a sufficient or appropriate remedy and that Nama Sushi SF will be entitled to temporary and permanent injunctive relief to prohibit such use.
3. Refund Policy
· Cancellation. You agree that cancellation requests must be received before your order is sent to the restaurant. Cancellation requests received after the order has been sent to the restaurant are subject to the approval of the restaurant staff. If the restaurant has already started to prepare your order, no refunds may be issued.
· No Refunds. Charges paid by you for completed orders are final and non-refundable. Nama Sushi SF has no obligation to provide refunds or credits, but may grant them, in each case in Nama Sushi SF’s sole discretion.
4. Termination and Modifications to www.namasushisf.com
Nama Sushi SF reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, www.namasushisf.com and/or services offered on or through www.namasushisf.com (or any part thereof), including but not limited to www.namasushisf.com's features, look and feel, and functional elements and related services.
You agree to indemnify and hold Nama Sushi SF, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, agents, officers, directors, or other employees harmless from any claim, demand, or damage (whether direct, indirect, or consequential), including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by anyone in connection with your use of www.namasushisf.com, with your Submissions, with any alleged infringement of intellectual property or other right of any person or entity relating to www.namasushisf.com, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, and any other acts or omissions relating to www.namasushisf.com.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
· THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH WWW.NAMASUSHISF.COM (WHETHER PROVIDED BY NAMA SUSHI SF, YOU, OTHER USERS OR OTHER AFFILIATES/THIRD PARTIES), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOOD/BEVERAGE ORDERS, SUBMISSIONS, TEXT, PHOTOS, GRAPHICS, AUDIO FILES, VIDEO, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
· TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NAMA SUSHI SF DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
7. Limitation of Liability
· IN NO EVENT SHALL NAMA SUSHI SF BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (EVEN IF NAMA SUSHI SF HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, IN ANY MANNER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, PERFORMANCE OF, OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH WWW.NAMASUSHISF.COM. NAMA SUSHI SF ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, BROWSING OF, OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL FROM WWW.NAMASUSHISF.COM. NAMA SUSHI SF ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN ANY MANNER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH WWW.NAMASUSHISF.COM, AS WELL AS ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE PAGES OR ADDITIONAL WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, FOR ANY ERROR, DEFAMATION, LIBEL, SLANDER, OMISSION, FALSEHOOD, OBSCENITY, PORNOGRAPHY, PROFANITY, DANGER, INACCURACY CONTAINED THEREIN OR HARM TO PERSON OR PROPERTY CAUSED THEREBY. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL NAMA SUSHI SF'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED (A) THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO NAMA SUSHI SF OR A RESTAURANT AFFILIATE, IF ANY, OR (B) $100 (WHICHEVER IS LESS).
· YOU AND NAMA SUSHI SF AGREE THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE MATERIAL, BARGAINED-FOR BASES OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT IN DETERMINING THE CONSIDERATION TO BE GIVEN BY EACH PARTY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND IN THE DECISION BY EACH PARTY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AND NAMA SUSHI SF AGREE THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE FAIR AND REASONABLE.
· IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE OR DO NOT AGREE TO ANY PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE, EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED FOR IN THIS SECTION 7.
8. Your account, password, and security
· You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, and for any other actions taken in connection with the account or password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Nama Sushi SF of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your password or account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information; and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Nama Sushi SF will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or relating to your failure to comply with (a) and (b) or for any acts or omissions by you or someone else using your account and/or password.
As a courtesy to you, www.namasushisf.com may offer links to other websites. Some of these websites may be affiliated with Nama Sushi SF while others are not. Nama Sushi SF is not responsible for the contents of any website pages created and maintained by organizations independent of Nama Sushi SF. Visiting any such third-party website pages is at your own risk. Nama Sushi SF has no control of these third-party website pages, nor can it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information in third-party website pages. Your use of such information is voluntary, and your reliance on such information should be made only after independent review. References to commercial products or services within any such third-party website pages do not constitute or imply an endorsement by Nama Sushi SF. By using www.namasushisf.com you acknowledge that Nama Sushi SF is responsible neither for the availability of, nor the content located on or through any third-party website pages.
Marks, logos, and names of Nama Sushi SF, used on or in connection with www.namasushisf.com may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not under Nama Sushi SF's ownership or control. Furthermore, such trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Nama Sushi SF. All other trademarks not owned by Nama Sushi SF (or its affiliates) that appear on www.namasushisf.com are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Nama Sushi SF or its affiliates.
You acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions are supported by reasonable and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which are hereby acknowledged. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that such consideration includes, without limitation, your use of www.namasushisf.com and receipt or use of data, content, products and/or services through www.namasushisf.com.
12. Jurisdiction, Applicable Law, and Limitations
This Site is created and controlled by Nama Sushi SF in the State of California, U.S.A. You agree that these Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Use of www.namasushisf.com is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Nama Sushi SF makes no claims or assurances that www.namasushisf.com are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. You agree that all legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or services available on or through www.namasushisf.com must be filed in a federal or state court located in San Francisco County, California, within one year of the time in which the events giving rise to such claim began, or your claim will be forever waived and barred. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extraterritorial service of process.
If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is found to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then that portion shall be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that matches the intent of the original provision as closely as possible. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to be enforceable and valid according to terms contained herein.
The failure of Nama Sushi SF to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of said right or provision. Neither party hereto shall be deemed to be in default of any provision of the Terms and Conditions or for failure in performance resulting from acts or events beyond the reasonable control of such party and arising without its fault or negligence, including, but not be limited to, acts of God, civil or military authority, interruption of electric or telecommunication services, civil disturbances, acts of war or terrorists, strikes, fires, floods or other catastrophes.
Headings & Construction
The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for your convenience only and carry no contractual or legal effect whatsoever. The language in these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with its fair meaning and shall not be strictly interpreted for or against either party.
14. Contact Nama Sushi SF
For purposes of providing notice of cancellation or termination, contact us at: email@example.com.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner (e.g. mailing lists).
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information